Privacy and Cookie
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE USE ABOUT YOU?
As part of communication management related to the new WOLIBA Business Park, we process the following personal data:
- identification information (for example, name, nationality, gender, photograph, IP address);
- contact details (for example, postal address and email address, telephone number);
We never ask for personal data related to racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of trade unions, genetic data or data related to sexual life or orientation, unless required by a legal obligation.
- WHY AND ON WHAT GROUNDS DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, your personal data provided at registration will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned regulations for the following purposes:
- (If you have signed, through specific and explicit confirmation) Processing your contact details for marketing and advertising communication purposes, aimed at informing you about promotional sales initiatives, carried out through automated contact methods (email, SMS and other mass messaging services, push notifications, etc.) and traditional methods of contact (for example, telephone call with operator) or for market research and statistical surveys, where you give us specific consent;
- Complying with legally binding requests to fulfil a legal obligation, regulations or provisions of the judicial authority, as well as to defend a right in court, which the Company is obliged to comply with.
The data, including any images or footage taken during the event, may also be processed using IT tools, as well as on paper and any other type of suitable medium, in compliance with the minimum security measures referred to in the aforementioned Legislative Decree.
- WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
If you have signed point 2 i) through specific confirmation, we will communicate your data to DeA Capital Real Estate SGR, Via Mercadante, 18 – 00198 Rome Italy, which is the operator of the Business Park and to the companies responsible for marketing, namely GVA Redilco S.r.l. – piazza Armando Diaz 7 – 20123 Milan (MI) and CBRE S.p.A. Piazza degli Affari 2 – 20123 Milan (MI).
The data may also be shared with financial or judicial authorities, arbitrators or mediators, state or public bodies, upon request and to the extent permitted by law, and with certain regulated professionals, such as lawyers, notaries or auditors.
- TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA
In the case of international transfers from the European Economic Area (EEA), if the European Commission has recognised that a non-EEA member country provides an adequate level of data protection, your personal data may be transferred on the basis of this decision.
For transfers to non-EEA countries, if the level of protection has not been recognised as adequate by the European Commission, we will rely on an exemption applicable to the specific situation (for example if the transfer is necessary to perform our contract with you, for example when making an international payment) or we will take one of the following adequacy measures to ensure protection of your personal data:
- Type of protection clauses approved by the European Commission;
- Binding corporate rules.
To obtain a copy of these adequacy measures or details of where they are available, you can submit a written request as described in Section 8.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We keep your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected or for any other legitimate related purpose. Your personal data that is no longer necessary, or for which the legal prerequisite for its storage ceases, will be irreversibly anonymised (and in this way can be kept) or destroyed in a secure way. The data collected shall be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“storage limitation principle”, Article 5, GDPR) and/or for the time necessary for legal obligations.
Below are the storage times in relation to the different purposes listed above:
- a) Marketing purposes also profiled and execution of marketing activities: personal data processed for marketing purposes may be kept for 24 (twenty-four) months from the date on which we obtained your last consent for this purpose (with the exception of opposition to receiving further communications); for the purpose of profiled marketing they will instead be kept for 12 (twelve) months
- b) In the event of disputes: in the event that we are called to defend ourselves, act or even make claims against you or third parties, we may keep the personal data that we reasonably deem necessary to process for these purposes, for the time in which this claim can be prosecuted.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the following rights:
In accordance with the current regulations, in relation to the processing of personal data processed by us, you have the following rights:
- access: you can obtain information concerning the processing of personal data and a copy of such personal data;
- rectification: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, you can request that such personal data be corrected or supplemented;
- cancellation: you can request cancellation of your personal data;
- Limitation: you can request limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- data portability: where legally possible, you have the right to receive or obtain direct • transmission of personal data provided by you to another data controller (if technically possible);
- revocation: you can revoke consent, where given, for the processing of your personal data at any time.
To exercise the above rights, you can send a written communication to email@example.com.
In addition to the aforementioned rights, in accordance with the applicable legislation, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
We encourage you to review the latest version of this information online and we will notify you of material changes through our website or through our usual communication channels.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Artattack Group S.r.l., based in Rome, Vicolo della Frusta 8, website: www.arkage.it, email address to write to for exercising the rights of the data subject: firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to art. 38 of the GDPR, we are also providing you with the contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be reached at email address email@example.com.